Professional Member Directory
Listed below are MASES Professional Members who have chosen to have their professional interests published on this MASES website.
John R. Essig
Energy Researcher, Zero-Net-Energy Home/Building Designer, Sustainability Consultant
- Director, U.S. Energy Institute (USEI) - www.usei.org
- Research focus: Cost-Effective Zero-Net Energy Homes, Buildings and Transportation
- Actively Consulting in Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy, Sustainable Design, etc.
- Certified Passive House Consultant (CPHC) based in DC Metro area, but serving world-wide.
- Solar PV interest include Community Solar/Solar Coops/Solarize Programs, Solar EV Charging
- Broader energy interests include Energy Independence, robust Energy Security, Microgrids.
- MASES Professional Member (Acting Chair);
- ASES Supporting Professional Member (member Solar Buildings Technology Division)
- *** Always happy to discuss ways of making our world truly secure and sustainable. ***
- Contact John at USEI by e-mail at email@example.com, or by phone at 703-665-6548 (o).
Other Professional Members...
Add your professional profile and/or interests here!
- Simply contact MASES to have your current professional interests added to this directory.